Ways you can be involved:
As a Vendor
Ideal for businesses/individuals looking for an extra platform to sell their products directly to the Guelph community. Vendors are in charge of carrying their own stock and inventory.
No monthly overhead, no upstart costs. Fees are taken from successful sales.
If you are a vendor outside of Guelph, you will need to ship to Guelph. (shipping prices must be included in your pricing)
- This will automatically import and sync your products from your existing store(s) to Guelph Market. Simplifying and saving you time on uploading products and maintenance.
Fees will be automatically deducted prior to Vendor payout
- BIPOC and Marginalized business owners - 23% + $0.30
- Other Businesses - 25% + $0.30
You will notice that some businesses have their products marked up on Guelph Market. Every purchase made through Guelph Market helps other small businesses promote their products/services, and funds our monthly fundraisers!
- Unlimited product uploads (no minimum or maximum)
- products can be physical or digital
- A unique shop page link with only your products
- Access to network of vendors on Guelph Market for collaboration
- Business Consultations at a discounted hourly rate.
- BIPOC business owners will have the option to opt out of being a Featured Business on the Home Page
Add on options:
Custom URL for your business to your Guelph Market Store (or other website of your choosing)- $60+ (prices will vary) *one time fee*
- Domain ownership for 2 years (may be subject to a yearly renewal fee)
- Set up and installation will be completed for you
- No management of your custom domain necessary
- Just click and Go
- URL will be transferred to you upon leaving Guelph Market
- $10/month to integrate your store with your existing Etsy or Square store. (you can sync with both for $10/month, if the products are different).
- $20/month to integrate your store with another Shopify Store
Are you a local Non-Profit or Charity to the Guelph Area?
Please email us at guelphmarket [at] gmail.com to discuss!
In your email include:
- Information about your organization
- Link to your website
- Are you a registered charity (can you give tax receipts)?
Looking to join as a sponsor?
Please go to sponsors.guelphmarket.com