APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 24, 2021 @ 4pm EST. Vendor confirmations will be sent out September 27th.
Event Date: Thursday October 16th, 2021
Event Time: 9am to 3pm (6 hours)
Event Location: Guelph Black Heritage Society, 83 Essex St, Guelph, ON N1H 3K9
- Mixed Indoor / Outdoor Market
Masks and all current covid-19 safety protocols will be in place at this event. Masks will be mandatory indoors.
Food vendors are welcome to apply!
- Indoor spaces are 6ft x 6 ft.
- Outdoor spaces are 10 ft x 10 ft.
- A 5 or 6 ft table and chairs will be supplied by Guelph Market and venue. (vendors are welcome to bring their own table)
- Vendor MUST bring their own table cloth large enough to cover a 6 foot table.
- Indoor Split Space - $80 ($60* GM Members)
- Vendor splits a 6x6 foot space with another vendor. Vendor has access to half of the table. Vendor(s) must bring their own tablecloth
Indoor Space - $110 ($90* GM Members)
Vendor has access to entire 6x6 foot space. Table and chair provided. Vendor must bring their own tablecloth
Outdoor Split Space - $90 ($70* GM Members)
Vendor splits a 10x10 foot space with another vendor. Vendor has access to half of the table. Canopy tent will be provided by Guelph Market. Vendor(s) must bring their own tablecloth.
Outdoor space - $110 ($90* GM Members)
Vendor has access to entire 10x10 foot space. Table and chair provided. vendor must bring their own tablecloth and canopy.
*To be eligible for the Guelph Market Member pricing, vendor -MUST- be an active Guelph Market Member for the month of October.
If you are open to multiple vending options, PLEASE select all the options you're interested in on the application.
With current covid restrictions on physical spaces, the more options you select, the higher the likelihood of your acceptance for markets.